Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Ultimate Gift!

As I'm approaching my 40th Birthday, Julie was talking about planning something special to mark the occassion.  As her secret laptop bwosing and giggles started to increase, she was so excited about these
special plans that she could barely contain herself.  She wanted to spill the beans to me so badly!  She started explaining that she planned the perfect thing, but it was indeed all a bit much.  Therefore, she said, it would have to be my combo Christmas and Birthday gift together.  Uhhhh....OK!!

So yesterday with Christmas upon us came the big reveal.  I am still sitting here with my mouth gaping wide open.  We are going to New York City!!!  To see Phish play their New Year's Eve show!!!  In Madison Square Garden!!!  Are you frickin' kidding me???  I truly don't even know what to say.....




And here's a link to their 2009 NYE in Miami....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ELfNvlcggw&feature=related

I'm leaving for NYC in three days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment